Think Safety first
SCC recognizes that our long-term business success depends on our ability and commitment to continually implement and improve our standards of health, safety and Environmental ( HSE ) management. Therefore emphasis must be clearly placed by everyone on ensuring that we take into consideration human health, safety, environmental protection and community goodwill at all times.
SCC is fully committed to:
- Providing employees at all levels within the organization, the necessary information, instruction, training and supervision they require to work safely at all times.
- Preventing HSE non-conformances and HSE incidents.
- Setting HSE performance objectives, measuring results, assessing and continually improving processes through the use of an effective management system.
- Planning for, responding to and recovering from any emergency, crisis and business disruption.
- Minimizing our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resources consumption and skills to all aspects in performing our services.
- Sharing our knowledge of successful HSE programe and initiatives within the industry.
- This policy shall be reviewed periodically to ensure ongoing suitability. The commitments listed above are in addition to our basic obligation to comply with SCC standard, as well as applicable HSE laws and regulations where we operate.
- This commitment is in the best interest of our employees, clients, stakeholders and the communities in which we live and work. I fully support and expect everyone to comply with our HSE policy and standards and make SCC a world leader in HSE