SCC believes that this commitment will contribute to achieving its vision of being amongst the leaders Constructions.
SCC is fully committed to :
- Implementing a Quality Management System in accordance with recognized international best practices.
- Developing, communicating , implementing and improving our strategies, objective, policies and procedures that allow our project to be delivered to the best standards.
- Complying with national and international laws, codes, statutory and regulatory requirements .
- Maintaining stakeholder confidence by consistently meeting requirements and exceeding expectations.
- Employing and retaining talented professionals by providing excellent working condition and professional development.
- Influencing service providers and supply chains to ensure their compliance with the QPM Quality Management System.
- Conducting regular performance reviews and audits, and acting diligently on the findings to improve the effectiveness of the system across all projects and services.
It is a requirement on all SCC employee to comply with the content of the SCC Quality Management System and all associated documents, which are issued with the managements full approval and commitment.